Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Encyclopedia of An Ordinary Life #2

Humor:
I love jokes and all things funny.  Anyone who can make me laugh is a friend.  I also like to solve riddles and puzzles, but if anything funny happens, I’ll probably be in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Homework:
Okay, so of course nobody likes homework, myself included.  My theory is that students should only have to do homework if they need the extra practice, or don't understand the lesson.  It would probably be better, at least for me, because then I could focus on the subjects I don't understand as well.

Books:
I love reading.  Some people don't like it (like my brother) but I do.  My favorite genre is sci-fi because I like to read about things in the future, especially about technology.  I also like fantasy, and realistic fiction.

Movies Made After Books:
I hate how movies don't follow the books they were made after, with few exceptions.  They would be so much better if they followed it.  I just don't like it when it's different, because it's different than what you're expecting so you think "What! This isn't supposed to happen!" I did hear from Harlyn that the movie Mortal Instruments, City of Bones follows the book pretty well though...

No comments:

Post a Comment