Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Trash RAFT Response #2

Dear Diary,
I fear my days are almost over.  I don’t fear the end though, as most suspect, for I know that when I die, I will be up in the sky with my god son.  I am so thankful for the boy, Gardo, who came to me today.  He is an angel.  His ways of getting to Solve Prison were not the best, but the information that he was able to shared with me made me want to dance!  That letter meant the world to me, because Jose hadn’t written in a long time.  And the code!  Oh, I sure do hope that the guard, Marco, wasn’t it?  I think that’s his name, but my memory’s not the best.  Anyways, I hope that he can be trusted.  If so, I will die an even happier man than I am now.
Hopefully the kid figures out the code; it shouldn’t be too hard, right?  Finally, a chance to get back at Vice President Zapanta.  There are far too many greedy people in this word, but at least once the code is deciphered there will be one less person, at least one less person who is greedy and has control over others.   
In the letter, it said that if I could go to Zapanta’s house, my soul would sing.  I am actually kind of confused by this, even though I know so much about Zapanta.  I’ve been in jail a long time though, and don’t read the papers that often, so maybe once the code is uncovered it will made more sense.  
It’s about time for me to get some rest.  I’m not thinking straight, and get tired easily at this age.  I don’t know if I’ll last much longer, but just hope I can live to see Zapanta found guilty of stealing the money, once the boy figures the code out.   Hopefully he (Gardo, isn’t it?) comes back tomorrow.

                                                                                              Gabriel Olondriz

No comments:

Post a Comment