Thursday, October 3, 2013

Encyclopedia Entries #4

Holidays

I love celebrating holidays, and really like to decorate my house for them.  My favorite holiday is probably Christmas, because we get to pick out a tree and decorate it.  I also like Halloween, and dressing up in a costume.  Most of the candy I get I trade with my friends for my favorites, and it's really fun.  Back to holidays, it's just fun to celebrate with your class, and sometimes we will have a party for them.

Nutella
I love eating nutella.  I think it's really good if you dip pretzels in it, because it's sweet because of the chocolaty taste but also salty because of the salt from the pretzels.  I first had it in fifth grade, and have loved it since.  It's also good if you spread it on bread with peanut butter, to make a "PB and N" sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. I think your completely right about holidays. What are you goign ot be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete